Describing Life's Journey and Experiences Through Art

Just got back from instructing at The Fantastic Workshop, and have a lot to post about that.. but wanted to also share my post on the Muddy Colors blog from a few days ago.
Describing Life's Journey and Experiences Through Art - A brief string of visual metaphors and expressive pictorial descriptions.
Click this link to read it on MuddyColors.com:
Muddy Colors - Describing Life's Journey and Experiences Through Art

At The Fantastic Workshop, I did a presentation in which I read what's in that MC blog post, and showed a slide show behind me of the images that are in the MC blog post.  I feel like that was a really great way to present this as a whole.  But if you weren't there for that, I hope you enjoy the article!

Comments

Popular Posts