More new paintings in 2018

Still attempting to get caught up with updates and posting all the new paintings I finished in 2018.  I counted 49 new finished painting this year and that's not including many WIPs I've got going as well as unfinished/current commissions in the works, so I might not be able to post them all, but I do have several more I'd like to share before the turning of the New Year.

Here are a couple paintings that were finished recently for group shows:
___________________________________________

Melina, Nymph of the HoneyBees, oil on panel, 5x5" - Painted for the Little Big IV small works group show at Haven Gallery. (sold)

Melina, oil on panel, 5x5" (sold)

____________________________________________

Do Not Go Gentle, oil on panel, 5x5" - painted for the Phantasmagoria group show at Thumbprint Gallery. The title is from the Dylan Thomas poem Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night

Do Not Go Gentle, oil on panel, 5x5" (sold)

_______________________________________

and here is my latest painting posted on Every Day Original:

Avalyn, oil on panel, 3x3.5" - Avalyn means beautiful breath of life.
For more info and to view more pics, click here to visit the Every Day Original online gallery page.

Avalyn, oil on panel, 3x3.5" (sold)


________________________________

Be sure to check out the other recent posts (above this one) to view more paintings from 2018, including the paintings I showed at IX and the paintings I did for a new illustrated limited edition of The Left Hand Of Darkness by Ursula K. LeGuin!

Comments

Popular Posts