a few EDOs after being MIA

..whoa! where'd the time go?!  The last few months have gone by extremely fast.  I've been busy working on some new work that I will get to share soon, as well as some other stuff that I look forward to sharing too.. but I realized I hadn't shared anything here on my blog for a a while, so.. here are my last few Every Day Original pieces I've done:

For January:
Drasya - oil and collage on panel, 5x5"
To view more info and pics, click here: "Drasya" by Vanessa Lemen on EDO
_________________________________

For February:
Miitu (Much Stands Behind Me) - oil on panel, 5x5" (sold)
To view more info and pics, click here: "Miitu (Much Stands Behind Me)" by Vanessa Lemen on EDO
_________________________________

For March:
First Flight - oil on panel, 5x7"
To view more info and pics, click here: "First Flight" by Vanessa Lemen on EDO


...more soon!

Comments

Popular Posts