had a great time at Comic Con!

Thanks to everyone who stopped by our booth at Comic Con!  I had a great time, and enjoyed speaking to so many people about our new studio and getting classes going again.  The enthusiasm and excitement about our new space is much appreciated!  I had a lot of fun sketching and painting with everyone in the booth, seeing friends, meeting new people, and checking out all the cosplay.  I come away inspired by all the amazing talent that surrounded me, and motivated by all the great conversations I had with so many awesome people!


painting alongside Maggie Ivy

Hammin' it up with Ron Lemen and Eddie Holly in cosplay

Comments

justfrancesca said…
Really like these paintings in the book you did-especially the one on March 19th! It's so nice to see your work again:)

Popular Posts